Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Haircut , haha.

So I met my friend today downtown and he took me to the place where he gets his hair cut. On the way there I explained to him what I wanted, and he asked a lot of questions to make sure he understood what I was saying. So I was confident we had a good game plan, when we got inside he told the guy what I wanted done. They talked for a while, the hair cutter was looking intently at my hair, even touching it to make sure he was understanding what my friend was saying. The hair cut is a relatively simple one so I was confused as to how there could be so much dialogue. Then my friend had to leave, but he said the guy knew what I wanted. There was a guy in there already getting his hair cut so I had to wait about 10 minutes. Then it was my turn, I got in the chair, no words spoken, ...and he shaved my entire head. Hahaha it is definitely not what I wanted but I'm not too upset, it will grow back. It is just really funny how much time the guy spent talking to my friend about what I wanted, I was sure he understood. Good thing I brought a hat to Bosnia.

3 comments:

  1. actually this is dad, very envious, sounds like your enjoying a tremendous summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man....that sounds like a set up. hahaha

    ReplyDelete